Ghostwriting PDF Print E-mail

For example, often a party whose spouse has filed for a divorce simply needs to file an Answer, the legal document that avoids default. Then the party will be able to negotiate with his or spouse or the spouse’s lawyer to resolve the issues of the case. Occasionally, the party may need more complex documents filed, such as Interrogatories, Requests for the Production of Documents, Requests for Admissions, and Motions. In each case, the party may desire to maintain control of their case but need the assistance of a lawyer to file the document properly.

We offer legal services can assist with drafting these documents and the party can file them. This way, the document will meet the court’s standards, the party will protect his or her rights, and the party will continue to be free to negotiate without having to speak or work through a lawyer.